- Cleaning with grit: commercial gray metal, almost white, blown. They are made to: helmets, tanks (open and closed), valves and pipes.
- Water Blasting (ecological grit which increases washing capacity, availability, does not cause damage to the environment).
- Manual and manual mechanical treatment.
- High pressure washes and degreasing of open and confined spaces.
- Paint application.
- Construction of scaffolding (internal and external).
- Line traces and indicator marks.
- Destructive and non-destructive tests.